Sunday, January 3, 2010

Why Do Polish Women Have Big Breasts What’s The BIG DEAL With POLISH MAIDS ;o); My Friend Hired One? SHE EVEN FULFILLS HIS DESIRES...?

What's the BIG DEAL with POLISH MAIDS ;o); My friend hired one? SHE EVEN FULFILLS HIS DESIRES...? - why do polish women have big breasts

And he was happy because he paid £ 150 per week. She cooks / cleans, stays at home tidy and well-organized. He wakes up every morning ready for breakfast and dinner is served before in

Not to wash the performance of the bath for him and mention him. It corresponds to his wishes at any time. She never complains or asks for anything, not even the extra money ...

ALL FOR £ 150 ...

Before you begin to say he does not love her because she has led both the House while she was there. Dinner for her and not care.

Without speaking, she is not ugly at all ...

2 comments:

absolved lemon said...

this is not good English clean my kitchen and rescued me free. everything I do is kiss her once every three days and promise to marry.

Smiler uk said...

Can you tell me where he be?

Post a Comment