Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Clear Acrylic Sealer Msds How Can I Make My Hand Made Coasters Heat Resistant To Be Used With A Hot Cup Of Coffee?

How can I make my hand made coasters heat resistant to be used with a hot cup of coffee? - clear acrylic sealer msds

I mountain with 4 "square ceramic. I printed out a picture from my computer, placed on the ceramic surface layer has the entire 3-Mod Podge allow 15-30 minutes drying time between coats, followed by 2 coats of clear acrylic sealer spray. I let it dry for 24 hours, then tried it with a cup of hot coffee. The glass left a ring around the arrival of the molten mountain. What can I use or what can I do mountains cause heat-resistant for use with hot drinks?

3 comments:

JesusZoidberg Saves said...

Here's an idea:

http://www.permanentcoatings.com/eco-cle ...

curious said...

Add a layer of clear glass, tiles, plastic, or possibly resistant to heat.

curious said...

Add a layer of clear glass, tiles, plastic, or possibly resistant to heat.

Post a Comment