Friday, December 25, 2009

Walkie Talkie Microphones Should I Complain About This?

Should I complain about this? - walkie talkie microphones

My bus driver is the cause why I (and all my friends, I also think coach lost)

Need I explain?

"Sometimes (not always) the stops in the middle of the street to the question of whether a passenger on cry because she did not hear our response to your question," whether or 6 children on the bus

"When we meet, they say:" I thought to be in! "If it's obvious that everybody knows that that person calls in her more

"She always has to compromise the children of an error" report ", but never stops to do it (or the person, the bus leaves)

She will talk on the walkie talkie thing micro-bus, when she accidentally runs on a road accident has happened and said, "My God, what have I done what I did, my God

She says it is "the experience, a bus driver," because he drove the bus for 33 years, "he said. \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt;br>
She is always yelling at people in the front seat, they say almost nothing, and it is necessary to "calm" and said nothing Harly

I think it must be rejected. I Should a complaint with your company your buses? Do I need a legitimate claim?

No comments:

Post a Comment